This is a great new way to sample Kandls Christmas wax melts, a massive 8 (yes, EIGHT!) different fragrances to try in one box. Price also includes Royal Mail 2nd Class postage.
Each duo of wrapped wax melt samples are packed and labelled by fragrance in this Christmas box, and details of each scent can be found below.
Similar boxes containing Perfume and Fresh Home & Garden dupe sample melts are also available.
A Merry Morning
The fragrance unfolds with a zesty, uplifting fusion of citrus, orange and lemon while the heart of jasmine and fresh pine is embraced by the warmth of cinnamon, clove and ginger. All of this gently descends onto a sensuous fond of woods and musk.
Sultanas, figs and apples are enriched with cinnamon, almonds and orange peel all topped off with intoxicating hot brandy. This mouth-watering fragrance is guaranteed to get you in the festive mood.
Elegantly captures the embodiment of the festive period. Freshness of the seasons is captured with the zest of lemons and orange. Warmth of the wood fire is embodied through spices such as Cinnamon, Ginger, Thyme and Nutmeg. A classic Christmas fragrance - perfect for the spice lover.
Festive Fig & Snowberry
A very subtle fruity festive accord which opens with succulent nuances of fig, while the heart is a captivating fusion of bayberry and snowberry, enlivened by peppery hints. All of this is embraced by the fond of cedar wood, raspberry and sultana, warmed by aromatic nuances.
Sparkling notes of orange, cassis. The heart of apple, golden berries and raspberry through a festive blend of saffron, clove and frankincense.
Bursting with aromas of warm wine and sweet berries, accompanied by bay, cinnamon and ginger on a vanilla base. This fragrance creates a warm ambient aroma, perfect on those cold winter nights.
(Similar in style and identity to the Snow Fairy bath bomb by Lush.)
Beautifully fresh, uplifting, sweet, perfumed scent.
This aromatic spicy accord opens with citrus orange and lemon, followed by rich, warm cinnamon and clove with hints of floral jasmine, resting on a base of woods and musk.
(Similar in style and identity to The White Company's Winter Season.)
The scented wax melts are for use with a tea light wax burner or electric wax burner only.
No animals are used for testing during the manufacturing process, for neither the soy wax or the fragrances. To keep them looking good and burning safely, please take a little time to read the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. KG Creations has no affiliation with any of the manufacturers/designers. The name of any 'similar in scent' product sold by KG Creations is purely to give the customer an idea of fragrance character.
Please see the care and safety instructions below prior to purchase, and please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
Christmas Box 1
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES
All of our Kandls are lovingly hand poured and scented using natural soy wax to provide you with hours of scented pleasure. To keep them looking and working safely, follow the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
How to burn your candle
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from draughts or fans, which can cause sooting or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for about two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves wax around edges. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause wick migration.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when approximately 1cm of wax remains at the bottom.
About your wicks
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can relight.
2. Centre and straighten the wick after blowing out the flame using a snuffer or by gently dipping the wick ind into the wax and then straightening once extinguished. A candle which has been burning too long can cause wick migration. If you see a flaming wick getting close to the edge of the container, blow it out and straighten the wick to prevent cracking or worse.
3. Long or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm before each lighting (when the wax is cool) is the easiest way to prevent this.
Storing your candles or melts
1. When your candle isn't in use, store in a cool dry place and cover with a lid, aluminium foil or in a melts polypropylene bag to protect the quality wax from dust, which can dull its scent and cause problems during burn. Never use cling film as this will absorbs the fragrance and ruin the candle.
2. Condensation on the surface of a candle is a sign it has not been stored correctly or for too long, simply wipe this away with a paper towel before lighting.
3. Storing candles for too long can affect the scent, ensure you use your candle in a reasonable time to make the most of the beautiful fragrance.
4. You may notice what look like air bubbles on candles in clear glass jars. After the molten wax has been poured into a container and it cools down, it will slightly shrink, which can cause the wax to pull away very slightly from the edge. This gap is extremely small, however the glass creates the illusion of an air bubble, but once you light your candle and it warms back up, the bubbles should disappear.
Now The Boring Stuff!
All Kandls have warnings attached to the jar, tin or packet regarding any warnings and/or allergies, and a full list of ingredients for CLP (Classification, Labelling & Packaging) regulations.
And last of all, once again please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.