The ideal gift!
Personalise a votive pillar candle with a photo of your pet, children, grand-children, football, rugby, speedway or cricket team logo or hero, and/or any text.
Simply select your choice of size and fragrance (or Natural), include your requirements in the mandatory text field, complete your purchase and then simply email your desired high resolution photograph or design to email@example.com Where possible, the background will be removed unless it is specifically requested by email that it remains. Need help with the fragrances? Take a look at our Kandls Library - the definitive fragrance guide for help with your selection.
These beautiful pillar candles can be ordered in any stocked fragrance of your choice, and are all naturally coloured. If the fragrance you require is not listed (but stocked), please select Natural and ensure that you state clearly in your email which fragrance is required. The burn times are approximately 15 & 35 hours respectively, depending upon use. Each one is individually made to your own specific choice of size & fragrance, and will be posted within 7 days of the order being placed. PLEASE NOTE: As these are personalised and made to order, they are non-returnable. All candles will have a plain, natural colouring, not mottled as shown on the NFFC one in the photos - this was a one-off.
The two sizes available are:
Small round: 4cm diameter x 5cm tall - approx. 15+ hours burn time
Large Round: 5cm diameter x 11 cm tall - approx. 35 hrs burn time - 225g
If you require 10 or more candles, or unfragranced natural soy candles, please message or email me for a discounted price.
As pillar candles are container-free, they should be placed on a candle plate or similar before lighting to collect any melting wax. All packaging should also be removed prior to lighting, and as with all candles, they should never be left unattended, and placed well away from draughts, pets and children.
All of our Kandls wax melts and candles are lovingly hand poured and scented (by me) using only natural soy wax and fragrances to provide you with hours of scented pleasure.
No animals are used for testing during the manufacturing process, for neither the soy wax or the fragrances. To keep them looking good and burning safely, please take a little time to read the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. KG Creations has no affiliation with any of the manufacturers/designers. The name of any 'similar in scent' product sold by KG Creations is purely to give the customer an idea of fragrance character.
Please see the care and safety instructions below prior to purchase, and please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES
All of our Kandls are lovingly hand poured and scented using natural soy wax to provide you with hours of scented pleasure. To keep them looking and working safely, follow the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
How to burn your candle
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from draughts or fans, which can cause sooting or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for about two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves wax around edges. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause wick migration.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when approximately 1cm of wax remains at the bottom.
About your wicks
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can relight.
2. Centre and straighten the wick after blowing out the flame using a snuffer or by gently dipping the wick ind into the wax and then straightening once extinguished. A candle which has been burning too long can cause wick migration. If you see a flaming wick getting close to the edge of the container, blow it out and straighten the wick to prevent cracking or worse.
3. Long or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm before each lighting (when the wax is cool) is the easiest way to prevent this.
Storing your candles or melts
1. When your candle isn't in use, store in a cool dry place and cover with a lid, aluminium foil or in a melts polypropylene bag to protect the quality wax from dust, which can dull its scent and cause problems during burn. Never use cling film as this will absorbs the fragrance and ruin the candle.
2. Condensation on the surface of a candle is a sign it has not been stored correctly or for too long, simply wipe this away with a paper towel before lighting.
3. Storing candles for too long can affect the scent, ensure you use your candle in a reasonable time to make the most of the beautiful fragrance.
4. You may notice what look like air bubbles on candles in clear glass jars. After the molten wax has been poured into a container and it cools down, it will slightly shrink, which can cause the wax to pull away very slightly from the edge. This gap is extremely small, however the glass creates the illusion of an air bubble, but once you light your candle and it warms back up, the bubbles should disappear.
Now The Boring Stuff!
All Kandls have warnings attached to the jar, tin or packet regarding any warnings and/or allergies, and a full list of ingredients for CLP (Classification, Labelling & Packaging) regulations.
And last of all, once again please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.