8 different SPRING fragrances to try in one box.
Each duo of wrapped wax melt samples are packed and labelled by fragrance in this Spring box, and details of each scent can be found below.
Similar boxes containing Perfume and Fresh Home & Garden & Christmas dupe sample melts are also available.
A fresh vibrant lily fragrance with top notes of bergamot, tangerine and dewy green notes supported by a heart of lotus, freesia and rose smoothed by a musky floral base.
(Similar in style and identity to Jo Malone – Lotus Blossom & Water Lily.)
A crisp, mouth-watering rhubarb fragrance smoothed by tea rose and hints of pineapple resting on a base of musk, velvety woods and dry fruits.
(Similar In Style and Identity to Molton Brown's Rhubarb & Rose)
A sparkling floral fragrance, where hyacinth, violet leaf and English rhubarb combine with cottage rose and musk accents.
(Similar in style and identity to Zoflora's Country Garden.)
A bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes, with harmonious sparkling top notes of mandarin & orange, middle notes of Sambac jasmine with a hint of orange tree, Catleya orchid, freesia and Centifolia rose & a woody base note of Patchouli.
(Similar in style and identity to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb perfume.)
This is identical to freshly picked Jasmine flowers, bursting with floral aroma, smells just like summer in bottle, heaven!
A sweet fruity floral fragrance consisting of peach and orange, accompanied by gentle floral notes of rose and jasmine.
This gorgeous laundry scent opens with gorgeous orange and citrus, with a floral heart of jasmine, cyclamen, rose water, heliotrope blooms and muguet, on a base of natural patchouli and white cedar.
(Similar in style and identity to Spring Awakening fabric softener by Lenor.)
A fresh fruity floral blend that begins with top notes of bergamot, lavender and lemon followed by a rich heart of apple, peach, violet, jasmine, neroli, heliotrope, geranium, rose and lily. At the base amber, sandlewood and musk complete this profile.
The scented wax melts are for use with a tea light wax burner or electric wax burner only.
No animals are used for testing during the manufacturing process, for neither the soy wax or the fragrances. To keep them looking good and burning safely, please take a little time to read the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. KG Creations has no affiliation with any of the manufacturers/designers. The name of any 'similar in scent' product sold by KG Creations is purely to give the customer an idea of fragrance character.
Please see the care and safety instructions below prior to purchase, and please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES
All of our Kandls are lovingly hand poured and scented using natural soy wax to provide you with hours of scented pleasure. To keep them looking and working safely, follow the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
How to burn your candle
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from draughts or fans, which can cause sooting or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for about two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves wax around edges. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause wick migration.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when approximately 1cm of wax remains at the bottom.
About your wicks
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can relight.
2. Centre and straighten the wick after blowing out the flame using a snuffer or by gently dipping the wick ind into the wax and then straightening once extinguished. A candle which has been burning too long can cause wick migration. If you see a flaming wick getting close to the edge of the container, blow it out and straighten the wick to prevent cracking or worse.
3. Long or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm before each lighting (when the wax is cool) is the easiest way to prevent this.
Storing your candles or melts
1. When your candle isn't in use, store in a cool dry place and cover with a lid, aluminium foil or in a melts polypropylene bag to protect the quality wax from dust, which can dull its scent and cause problems during burn. Never use cling film as this will absorbs the fragrance and ruin the candle.
2. Condensation on the surface of a candle is a sign it has not been stored correctly or for too long, simply wipe this away with a paper towel before lighting.
3. Storing candles for too long can affect the scent, ensure you use your candle in a reasonable time to make the most of the beautiful fragrance.
4. You may notice what look like air bubbles on candles in clear glass jars. After the molten wax has been poured into a container and it cools down, it will slightly shrink, which can cause the wax to pull away very slightly from the edge. This gap is extremely small, however the glass creates the illusion of an air bubble, but once you light your candle and it warms back up, the bubbles should disappear.
Now The Boring Stuff!
All Kandls have warnings attached to the jar, tin or packet regarding any warnings and/or allergies, and a full list of ingredients for CLP (Classification, Labelling & Packaging) regulations.
And last of all, once again please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.