This is a great new way to sample Kandls wax melts, a massive 9 (yes, NINE!) different well-known perfume dupe fragrances to try in one box.They are all wrapped in separate bags of two melts each scent, and are perfect for wax burners. Ideal to try out before purchasing one of our full packs if you are not sure of the scents, and details of each fragrance can be found below.
The price also includes Royal Mail 2nd class postage.
Similar boxes containing Fresh Home and Garden dupe sample melts & Christmas sample melts are also available.
Aliens (Similar in style and identity to Thiérry Mugler's - Alien)
Aliens has a rich floral woody amber fragrance containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions. We are in no way affiliated with the designer fragrance company, the fragrance oil used simply smells similar to the perfume.
Aqua Blossom (Similar in style and identity to Jo Malone’s Lotus Blossom & Water Lily.)
A fresh vibrant lily fragrance with top notes of bergamot, tangerine and dewy green notes supported by a heart of lotus, freesia and rose smoothed by a musky floral base.
Daisy Flower (Similar in style and identity to Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume.)
Daisy fragrance is radiant and enhancing, like a sparkling floral bouquet - spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth.
Flower Bomb (Similar in style and identity to the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume.)
A bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes, with harmonious sparkling top notes of mandarin & orange, middle notes of Sambac jasmine with a hint of orange tree, Catleya orchid, freesia and Centifolia rose & a woody base note of Patchouli.
Home Comforts (Similar in style and identity to Yankee Candle’s Home Sweet Home.)
A rich, mouth-watering aroma with warm cinnamon, cloves and crushed ginger, rounded with iced coconut and raisins.
Seychelles (Similar in style and identity to the White Company's Seychelles.)
Reminiscent of a breezy Indian Ocean island, soothing Seychelles blends notes of fresh bergamot, bright orange and rich amber with warm notes of exotic coconut, vanilla and almond.
Snow Fairy (Similar in style and identity to the Snow Fairy bath bomb by Lush.)
Beautifully fresh, uplifting, sweet, perfumed scent. Spa DayCrisp and watery, this fresh citrus accord opens with bergamot tea and mandarin, ozone and cassis on a floral heart of jasmine and violet, supported on a fond of musk, sandal and amber.
Youthful Dew(Similar in style and identity to Estée Lauder's - Youth-Dew)
A classic, oriental, spicy fragrance's that encapsulates the old traditions of perfumery. Beautiful florals of Narcissus, Rose & Jasmine align with Peru Balsam, Amber & Oakmoss to form a sensual aroma.Top Notes: Bergamot, Fir NeedleMiddle Notes: Narcissus, Clove LeafBase Notes: Peru Balsam, Sandalwood
Perfume Dupe Box
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES
All of our Kandls are lovingly hand poured and scented using natural soy wax to provide you with hours of scented pleasure. To keep them looking and working safely, follow the tips below to enjoy a better scent experience for longer.
Please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.
How to burn your candle
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from draughts or fans, which can cause sooting or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for about two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves wax around edges. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause wick migration.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when approximately 1cm of wax remains at the bottom.
About your wicks
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can relight.
2. Centre and straighten the wick after blowing out the flame using a snuffer or by gently dipping the wick ind into the wax and then straightening once extinguished. A candle which has been burning too long can cause wick migration. If you see a flaming wick getting close to the edge of the container, blow it out and straighten the wick to prevent cracking or worse.
3. Long or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm before each lighting (when the wax is cool) is the easiest way to prevent this.
Storing your candles or melts
1. When your candle isn't in use, store in a cool dry place and cover with a lid, aluminium foil or in a melts polypropylene bag to protect the quality wax from dust, which can dull its scent and cause problems during burn. Never use cling film as this will absorbs the fragrance and ruin the candle.
2. Condensation on the surface of a candle is a sign it has not been stored correctly or for too long, simply wipe this away with a paper towel before lighting.
3. Storing candles for too long can affect the scent, ensure you use your candle in a reasonable time to make the most of the beautiful fragrance.
4. You may notice what look like air bubbles on candles in clear glass jars. After the molten wax has been poured into a container and it cools down, it will slightly shrink, which can cause the wax to pull away very slightly from the edge. This gap is extremely small, however the glass creates the illusion of an air bubble, but once you light your candle and it warms back up, the bubbles should disappear.
Now The Boring Stuff!
All Kandls have warnings attached to the jar, tin or packet regarding any warnings and/or allergies, and a full list of ingredients for CLP (Classification, Labelling & Packaging) regulations.
And last of all, once again please remember, NEVER leave a lit candle unattended and keep well away from children and pets.